Thursday 22 January 2015

Summer Hexagon Fun!



I seem like I am still catching up with my projects with the finishing of two very close, but with the ending of one comes the starting of new projects.  The revolving door of ideas is never ending thankfully.
Sampler at Gippsbeary Cottage

This is my hexagon sampler using the Trim Tool by Creative Grids, it has been a blast and I look forward to having lots of fun in my class with this.





Storm at Sea known as Love Calms the Seas

                                             
This quilt is now finally out of the hoop with all of the quilting done.  Binding is now being completed and will be given to my girl next week.  She is so excited to get this quilt as she has been waiting for a year.
                                              
       
Anyway I have many new things to share with you.  I also have my blocks for the last few week that I have done but unable to to blog about, so we will have a post about them very soon.  

Until next time, continue and enjoy your quilting or whatever makes you happy,

Wendy

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE the color layout for your Storm at Sea quilt. So nice to see a different layout than the standard one. I can feel the water ebbing and flowing in the mix of blues and greens. It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Michelle, it has been such fun to do, I was hoping to get this result with the quilting and am over the moon I have been able to achieve.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love for you to say hello and share your thoughts on what you have just read or any suggestions you have for future posts or activities. Thanks Again.
Wendy