Saturday 14 February 2015

Whooping for finishes!

Happy Valentines Day!

I have had a wonderful day today.  So my first whoop is for this little top which I have finished.  It is called Samples of Summer, I have designed and made this quilt for beginner quilters in mind although I think most people will love it.  It came together easily and has lots of elements which will make it a great quilt to tutor with.  Classes will be held at Palm Beach Quilting in March, so give the girls a call and book a place for fun and frivolity in quilting
Samples of Summer

Because it is Valentines Day I thought I would share some hearts and quilty love with you all.

This is a quilt I made my eldest daughter when she went to university  



This is my latest finish and my youngest daughters quilt as she is at university now

Finally as I am gaining control over all of my projects and my ever changing life I feel like I can do a big whoop and link up with Confessions of a fabric addict for her Whoop Whoop 





1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I would love for you to say hello and share your thoughts on what you have just read or any suggestions you have for future posts or activities. Thanks Again.
Wendy