Sunday 14 September 2014

Weekend Round Up



Extra Challenge Block for Lang Lang Quilt Show Raffle Quilt
As per usual there is always a lot happening here.  Recently I found out that a couple of extra blocks were needed for the quilt so I decided to have another go at one with a new idea.  We only had 3" square of orange fabric and could only add green and white.  Here is my block to be added to the quilt.

Bastille Day Celebrations
Bastille Day Celebrations is on its way to Adelaide as an exhibit travelling with other entries and of course the wonderful winners of this competition held by Berry Patchwork Shop  It will be on display at the AMQ during the 1-6 of October.  More details can be obtained here if you areinterested in attending

And finally here are a couple of shots of the progress of my storm at sea quilt. 

I have also made a tote bag and a table runner and will blog about them after my swap partners have received them.  My creative space organised and I am sorting my fabrics for upcoming projects.  I have managed to do all but one project I had planned for this week, so I am feeling quite good about everything I have achieved.

Leave a comment and let me know what you have been up to, I would love to hear.  So until next time take care and enjoy each day we have on our wonderful planet.

Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love for you to say hello and share your thoughts on what you have just read or any suggestions you have for future posts or activities. Thanks Again.
Wendy