Saturday 25 April 2015

Benadettes blooms



What a delight to find some Pantone 2015 in my stash to create this wonder for my cousin!

Thanks to Play-crafts & On the Windy Side for hosting this wonderful challenge.

I have created this table runner from fabric out of my stash and I have just loved the way it has all come together.  It measures 16" x  50"

Coming together

binding being sewn down

close up of appliqué

I machine quilted this simply with 28wt Aurifil thread and love the way the colour just shines.  Please vote via the links at the top of the page and I hope you love this as much as I do.

Cheers, and don't forget to leave a comment and say hello.

Wendy

4 comments:

  1. The marsala color really works nicely with the gold and green you paired it with here! The flowers are such a fun design element! Wonderful work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anne, I loved making this one especially for a special person in mind, it made it easy to design with the appliqué flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty quilt pattern. Love the flower in each block.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love for you to say hello and share your thoughts on what you have just read or any suggestions you have for future posts or activities. Thanks Again.
Wendy