Sunday 1 June 2014

Hand quilting a perfect end to the day!


Love calms the seas
I just love to finish my day sitting and hand quilting at my frame.  It really helps me wind down from the hectic daily chores


a bit of a larger view
I did manage to find some time to organise another little area tonight after we came home from a shopping trip with a visit to the Waverley Patchworkers and quilters show in Mt Waverley today.

These are just a few of the beauties I found at the show



This is a handquilted Beauty by Judy Leckie


This is another quilt from Judy Leckie
This is the centre of her quilt

This was a quirky cute quilt
So you can see I had a good time and there were lots of other nice quilts to see also.  Sunday will be spent slow stitching and spending time with family.

Until next time, enjoy your day

Wendy

2 comments:

  1. I've really enjoyed watching your quilt come together! Thanks also for sharing the quilt show photos. Such lovely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for watching my quilt come together and reading my Blog Laura. More to come soon

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love for you to say hello and share your thoughts on what you have just read or any suggestions you have for future posts or activities. Thanks Again.
Wendy