Monday 4 August 2014

Delightful stars quilt along catchup


Just thought I would give you an update, I have been behind on my delightful stars quilt along blocks.  So this last week I have spent more time on them.  I am really pleased how this quilt is coming together as you can see from my mock up.  

I am using an app Sketch Memo lite to do the mock up.  I take photos of my completed blocks and then layer them onto a template in the position they should be.  I then get to look at it easily and it is quite fun doing this.


Here are the blocks I have managed to complete this week, I have managed a few more as well.





Now that all of my blocks are done and I am waiting on the next block instructions I am going to start on the borders.  We have the details of them and tonight I have started cutting.  I am hoping that by the time next weeks lesson is here I will have all of my borders complete so that I will almost be able to start piecing all of the top together.  

I am very excited to be this close to having this top complete.  I will also have two or three other tops complete by the end of next week which I have been working on.

On a great positive today my Facebook page reached over 200 likes.  If you haven't been and liked it please come over and check it out here
I will be running a little competition between here and the Facebook page next week for this little celebration and who knows it may have grown even more by then.

Until next time, enjoy life and hug your family and friends!

Wendy


2 comments:

  1. Looking fabulous Wendy.
    Just LOVE the colours, and you blog is Great.Im sure there will be Many More exciting quilts to come. and Exciting times ahead, Best wishes Ann.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann, yes many more quilts and some you will here about this week

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love for you to say hello and share your thoughts on what you have just read or any suggestions you have for future posts or activities. Thanks Again.
Wendy