Sunday 6 December 2015

Wow lets do a whoop whoop!

Well a huge HELLO!

Apologies.  this has taken so long to do a blog but I have literally been working on becoming organised and having many completions as possible by end of the year.
firstly I have started making some buntings for christmas trees.  
bunting in the process
I have been making quite a few buntings for sale for christmas trees they look so cool, I will have to make some for myself!



a couple of mug rugs for a surprise gift
These little mug rugs are well on their way to their destination!


This is a Block of the month quilt I started in 2013
This lovely Quilt is now ready for basting and quilting.  It has been a ufo since end of 2013.  I started this with Quilting Facebook group.  I am so pleased that it is now ready for quilting.  Earlier this year I did a free motion quilting course and am looking forward to quilting something fun on this!  I'm literally doing a happy dance! Whoop Whoop!

Nanny's Special quilt - Be sure to read her blog post in the link!  Its well worth it!

Now this special quilt has special meaning to me and another online friend Ineke!  Nearly two years ago it was a hot night here in Australia and we were chatting late.  We decided to send another online selfless friend a birthday surprise as she was always doing stuff for others and not for herself.  Then we hatched an idea to get a few more of ours and her friends to send her some love to... I will let you read all about it here for a warm buzz!

One of my Ufos coming close to a finish

almost there but had to have an affair with Jack the Ripper
Then lastly this is my latest quilt top coming together!  I did this with a local group as a mystery in August.  I am very happy to be up to the borders.  Be sure to check in soon and see the finished result!  Today I am linking with Confessions of a Quilt Addict aka Sarah to do a Whoop Whoop
So be sure to go and have a look at all the eye candy over there!

Until the next couple days take care and have fun quilting or creating!

yours in Quilting

Wendy

4 comments:

  1. Wow girl... you have been so busy.. thanks for sharing that VERY inspirational link too! Love the mug rugs and the bunting... but her quilt and that last quilt are both HEAVENLY... thanks for blogging! Kathi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all the kind words and the encouragement ! 😊

      Delete
  2. Your bunting looks great on the tree. Very festive indeed! I hope all your organizing will help you reach your goals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carla, it certainly does look good. And I am reaching for and achieving my goals. 😊

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love for you to say hello and share your thoughts on what you have just read or any suggestions you have for future posts or activities. Thanks Again.
Wendy