Friday 18 April 2014

Hand quilting Gelato


I had to go away this week so I decided to take my hoop and "Gelato" with me.



With all of my Aurifil Mako 28wt threads and my John James needles packed and my hoop I was all set, I managed to do quite a bit whilst away.  I have been enjoying the quilting on "Gelato" so much that I am continuing and will finish it before I return to quilting my "Love Calms the Seas" quilt which is on the frame.  







 As you can see I am making progress on this lovely little quilt

I am hoping to be able to complete her over the Easter break.

Hoping to be able to share the finished quilt in the next few days, until then I will continue to enjoy my handquilting,

Wendy

1 comment:

  1. You are making wonderful progress on this mini ... I love all the little details in that border design you are adding now! Have fun! Kathi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love for you to say hello and share your thoughts on what you have just read or any suggestions you have for future posts or activities. Thanks Again.
Wendy