Sunday 27 April 2014

Inspiration is everywhere

Don't you love it when little things can spark and bring on big ideas?

For me I only have to look to my garden to get inspiration for colour and shapes

I just love these Callistemons.
Not only do they give a wonderful shape and texture the little birds feed on the nectar in the flowers.
I am often intrigued watching a little bird hanging on the flower eating the nectar as the small branch bends.


Then there is the colours of the new leaf tips on these wonderful plants and ther shape as they just wisp there way out of the plant.







Then you can't go past a wonderful sunrise with the gorgeous colours emerging within the sky.

So what inspires you to create? Leave a comment I would love to know.

Until next time, keep creating,

Wendy


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Wendy !!!! Your hand quilting is so precise. I love your use of colours and how you relate to Nature :) Darylene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I love colour and where I live often inspires me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy, I wanted you to know I have nominated you for a Liebster Award. Please see my post for details. x

    http://adventuresofabeginnersewer.wordpress.com/2014/04/27/liebster-blog-award/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your stories Wendy. Yes inspiration is everywhere. I look at unusual moths and I found a beautiful green and brown one a while ago. Keep creating, love your blog. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon, I am glad you enjoy them. You are right we can find inspiration from anywhere if our eyes let us

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love for you to say hello and share your thoughts on what you have just read or any suggestions you have for future posts or activities. Thanks Again.
Wendy