Monday 21 April 2014

Slowly making progress with Gelato



I was hoping to have more of the little gem quilted by now,  I have lost a bit of quilting time due to my hubby finishing my desks hutch.  It is now in and is in place, I just need to reorganise everything.  It was a mammoth effort to get it into the house as it is quite large and will be perfect for our storage of books and other supplies.  We had to remove the light fitting in the area to enable us to put it in place as it goes all the way to the ceiling.  I am so thankful to have a wonderful man to build my things for me.



You can see all to the area we have now it is wonderful.

So I was only able to quilt on Gelato for the evening and not most of the day as I had planned, I have left the rest of the sorting of papers to tomorrow as I needed to quilt.

I did proceed with Gelato and managed to almost quilt another little border.




Here are some more photos of my little miniature



I am linking this to http://kathysquilts.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/slow-stitching-sunday-cross-stitching.html and also http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/sew-darn-crafty-linky-party_20.html

So come over and check out everyone's posts for the day, you never know where you may find inspiration.

Until next time enjoy your projects what ever they may be,

Wendy

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful, and very inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving seeing Gelato come to life... and how nice to get such a generous cabinet built by your hubby! Thanks for sharing! Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous cabinet... it does go right to the ceiling! So glad you could get it in there.
    Your stitching looks amazing... enjoy! Thanks for linking up to SLow Sunday Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, the cabinet now has it's sliding doors in place, next he is building my sewing table, more on that another day

      Delete
  4. Oh Wendy, your Gelato is coming along splendidly! Your quilting is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Kathy, I am going to have this done over the weekend, then a couple of little things before back to love calms the seas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love for you to say hello and share your thoughts on what you have just read or any suggestions you have for future posts or activities. Thanks Again.
Wendy