Friday 9 May 2014

Fabulous Friday Fun



Today I was overwhelmed with a parcel I recieved from  my dear friend Kathi.  I said I was looking at this Eiffel Tower fabric online and Kathi suggested that she buy if locally to her and send it to me.  To round out my parcel she included some fat quarters.  I gave her some colours and said surprise me!  Wow was I surprised, they have had me smiling all afternoon since I collected them from my post office after I recieved the notice for collection.  If you would like to see the wonders that Kathi creates you can click here and check out all she has been up to lately.  

I can't wait to be able to start creating with these fabrics and show you all so be sure to sign up to follow my blog and see what I create next.  I can't wait to use the cute little needle threader when my eyes are just not coping and I am starting to struggle seeing the eye of the needle.

This morning I was busy with all of the mundane chores on our lovely autumn day.  Around midday all of those chores were complete so I managed to sit down and quilt at the frame on my love calms the seas quilt for my daughter.  I am continuing quilting this tonight as I watch the yearly event of Eurovision song festival.  This has become a tradition of ours  which we enjoy very much.

So as I sit at the frame and quilt and watch television I hope you all enjoy your day or evening doing what you have to do.

Until next time, enjoy the ride,

Wendy

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I would love for you to say hello and share your thoughts on what you have just read or any suggestions you have for future posts or activities. Thanks Again.
Wendy