Friday 2 May 2014

Busy week comes to an end

Well this week has seen the finishing of Gelato my miniature quilt but it deserves its own special blog, so I will only give you a snippet of it here.


The other project was my Challenge block for the Lang Lang quilt show.
The challenge was to construct a block using a 3" orange square which was supplied and I could only add white and green to make a 10" block.  I decided to use all of the snow images I have been seeing on my newsfeed from the other side of the world and thought of a flower emerging from the snow.  Here is my entry



I also have Gelato hanging at the show,  if you are in the area it is a very wonderful quilt show to visit, there are always lots of things to see,  the afternoon tea of scones jam and cream are to die for.

so that about wraps up my week and that is why I am whooping it up withSarah
Until next time, keep creating
Wendy

2 comments:

  1. I hope you will share images of the show, and include your Gelato. We have a big show here this weekend, and I can't wait to see all the quilts on display!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am planning to do a blog with lots of photos and a report of our show. I hope you enjoy your big show also

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love for you to say hello and share your thoughts on what you have just read or any suggestions you have for future posts or activities. Thanks Again.
Wendy