Thursday 29 May 2014

Surprise in the Post




Contents of my surprise parcel

Remember a little while ago I posted about how I made my coasters and how I had sent them to my swap buddy.  Well the deadline had passed when I should have received mine but my buddy had contacted me and said they were being done and would arrive.

You can imagine my delight when opening this box to find these beauties!  And some of them were done with her left hand as she couldn't use her right! They are downright gorgeous!


All four of them right side
One turned over so you can see the reverse

On a different note I am gradually organising my scraps.  A lot of the scraps look like this in there boxes and this makes it very difficult to find anything quickly.  So I have started working on them a little bit each day.

this is the pile before 

This is the same amount after pressing
So I figure that the three boxes of scraps could come back down to one in the next week as i do a bit more each day.  


Exciting News for Tomorrow!


Just a reminder that tomorrow I will be linking with Kathi for our Motivation Mayhem Monthly Muster!

I am offering a Giveaway!  So remember to come back tomorrow and have your blog ready on your goals for next month, and if you had a goal for this month how did you go?  I have quite a few from this month complete and quite a few still happening.  And for next month well just come on in for a cuppa tomoz and bring a bit of chocolate cake and enjoy the party!  The giveaway is for someone who joins in our blog link party.

So Until tomorrow, have a great day!


Wendy

1 comment:

  1. These coasters are lovely. Good things come to those who wait.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love for you to say hello and share your thoughts on what you have just read or any suggestions you have for future posts or activities. Thanks Again.
Wendy